"Scale Model Ship" offers you a submarine kit of the Project 971 “Schuka-B” (SSN “Akula-II” class).
This is a replica of the Russian attack submarine K-157 “Vepr”.
The quality of the details of the kit is considered to be museum .
The kit accurately duplicates the sleek lines of the original with detailed deck and conning tower, flood openings and detail plans.
With our kit you can make a museum quality static model for your home and office, or launch the radio controlled action submarine in your local pond.
Details of the kit were engineered with the R/C modeler in mind. The two piece epoxy GRP hull simplifies assembly and ensures a robust model. Control surface mounting and linkage arrangement is prefabricated to ensure quick and reliable results. The ample interior dimensions enable easy installation of the ballast system of your choice.
• Two-piece epoxy hull with scribed detail.
• Rudders and dive planes with shafts.
• Fitting set of mast and periscopes.
• Brass metal scale propeller, prop shaft.
• Photo etched brass deck detail set.
• White-color decal sheet (master sheet).
• Brass plates (64 x 38 mm).
• Full size plan.